With a Cherry on Top - Gourmet Cupcakes by Paige Lyon


Since 2007 I have kept myself busy in the kitchen perfecting my cupcake recipes.
Here are a few of my favorites.
Although I am not an official business - With a Cherry on Top is just my little hobby nickname - I do take local orders for various occasions. I don't think you can buy gourmet cupcakes anywhere for just $2 and I've looked.
If you are interested in my services, please contact me.

Paige

NEW CUPCAKES: Blueberry Cheesecake, Cremesicle, and Cookies & Cream. Pictures and description will be posted soon.

5 comments:

  1. Never have I seen a dessert so elegantly and appealingly presented and then really deliver on taste, too. Wow! I have tried most of those cupcakes, and, without exception, they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paige! You are so talented! They all look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look so amazing! I don't know how anyone could decide which one they want to eat!

    ReplyDelete